Thursday 1 March 2012

Hoodies and Facebook groups

Hi everyone! Thought I'd update with what's been happening with all things Disney!

I forgot to mention in my first post about the WDW ICP 2012 UK facebook group, this is a group (as the name suggests!) for all the Disney ICP cast members who are going  this summer to get to know each other and talk about everything Disney! It's great to see so many people who are as mad about Disney as I am! :)
I have found this group so useful and have already found 10 people who are on my flight (we now have our own group for our flight) so I can get to know everyone before I go. :)

It was through this group that I found out about ordering a Disney cast member hoodie. There were so many different colours to choose from but I decided on Dark Navy and from everyone's posts it looks like it was the colour quite a lot of people went for! This is what will be on the front of it, with my name and role on the back! I'll post a photo of it when it arrives :)


Apparently our Disney welcome e-mails are due to arrive any day!
96 days to go!!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment