Monday 12 March 2012

Disney Welcome Pack!

Yey! My Disney welcome pack arrived in the post today! I've been waiting for this for ages, checking the post everyday and it's finally here!


It arrived with my CRB that said 'Name of Employer: Walt Disney World' (needless to say I got very excited about seeing this!)

In the pack is my official offer letter from Walt Disney World, my visa documents as a very fancy booklet outlining the 'Disney Look'.

Once I had read through the pack, I was straight on the phone to book my visa appointment in London as I now have all of the documents that I need. The man on the phone was very friendly and said that most of the calls he had answered that day were from people booking appointments for a visa to work at Disney :) So $140 later, and I've booked my appointment for 18th April at 10.30am which means a trip to London for a couple of days with my Dad to get my visa!



Next Saturday I am meeting up with some fellow summer 2012 Disney cast members in Liverpool (meeting at the Disney shop, of course!) so we can all get to know each other before we head out there. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!




85 days to go!

Leanne x



No comments:

Post a Comment