Saturday 5 May 2012

Disney Birthday!

On Friday 13th April I finally turned 21! And of course everything was Disney! I woke up to find a giant Minnie Mouse balloon smiling at me :)


Minnie Mouse Balloon!


I got some amazing presents from my Mum, Dad and brother including my very own Minnie Mouse teddy! She is coming with me to Florida!

Minnie Mouse 




Minnie Mouse :)


All of my family and friends came round for drinks to celebrate! Thank you so much to my family and friends who helped to make my birthday really special and thank you so much for all of the lovely gifts, cards and money :)




Even my birthday cake had Minnie ears!
I had an amazing night with my family and friends and because I am going to Florida (and I am a little bit mad about Disney!) we all wore Minnie Mouse ears!





Me and my friends then got on the disco bus into town, don't think I've ever laughed as much! And we got a few funny looks... and free drinks with our Minnie ears on! 






Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment